It is the goal of the Association to conduct annual reunions as long as member interest supports such an undertaking.
Members shall make nominations for the location of future reunions at the annual Business Meeting. Refer to the By Laws for nominating and selection procedures.
The 1st Vice President will be the annual Reunion Chairman and is responsible for all aspects of the annual reunions during his/her term in office to include:
- Determining the date, place, program and reunion activities
- Appointing a special committee to assist in the planning and execution of the annual Reunion.
- 2015: Prescott, AZ
- 2014: Charleston, SC
- 2013: Celebrity Constellation Cruise
- 2012: Pigeon Forge, TN
- 2011: Branson, MO
|When:||13 thru 17 October 2016
|Location:||Hyatt Place Hotel
2016 Chesapeake, VA Reunion Information:
- Information Paper
- Reunion Registration Form (coming soon)
- Reunion Hotel & Registration Procedures
- Reunion Activities Information
- Ladies Paint Party
- Additional activities coming soon
- Location: TBD
- Dates: TBD
- Information Paper (coming soon)
- Reunion Sponsor/Coordinator: TBD